R AND C ACTION DOORS
2012 - All rights reserved.
Wired Push Button
Wireless Push Button
1. Instruction on how to conduct the Daily Safety Check
(by walk-through example).
2. Location of function switches and instruction in their use.
3. Circuit breaker or main power disconnect location for each door system.
4. Number to call for service or questions about your system if you are uncertain
of any condition or situation.
5. AAADM inspection form or a work order signed by an AAADM certified
6. A completed Annual Compliance Inspection label, located at the bottom of the
Safety Information label affixed to the door.
7. Warranty information for each door.
Note: If there are any problems, or if you are unsure about the safe performance of the
door, discontinue door operation immediately and secure the door in a safe
manner. Call your authorized automatic door professional for repairs.
Automatic Door Safety Inspections
This is an important inspection that is done for safety. Most insurance companies require an automatic pedestrian door to be inspected annually for safety.…
We service all makes and models of automatic sliding doors. Our favorites to sell are the new Besam Automatics. They are highly reliable and very well built.
Low Energy Operators
Low Energy Operators are also known as Leos. Most often these are used to make a standard set of swinging automatic doors for handicap access.
Safety standards are written by a Consortium of door manufacturers also known as the AAADM (American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers). These standards are referred to as the ANSI A156.10 - 2005